Saturday, August 22, 2009

CampOut

This year the Giovannoni's were not able to make it to our ward/stake's annual camping excursion, I was sad that things didn't work out, but I did promise the kids their own private camping experience right here in our own backyard.
My good friend and neighbor Stacie played along and had us over for hot dogs and s'mores and let us set up our tent next to hers. I know it wasn't the same as being out in the nature, but we still had a good old time.
Hopefully next summer we'll all find the time to actually get out somewhere and go camping for reals.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

My boys are wanting to go camping again and I refuse to take them somewhere in the mountains by myself. So what a great idea! (Although I am not sure I REALLY want to do all the work of setting up the tent and all).