Sunday, November 20, 2011

SOLD

After months of waiting and lots and lots of uncertainty and ups and downs
the Giovannoni's have found a home!
We should be closing next week.
The kids and I will get on a plane Tuesday the 29th of November 2011
and begin our new life in a new place.
I'm excited, I'm terrified, I'm so happy and yet I'm so sad.
 Life is sort of funny in it's bitter sweet ways.


 I'm so excited to be together again with my husband.
I'm so excited to decorate our new home. (Thank you Pinterest)
I'm so excited to build a garden.
I'm excited to have a fresh start.
I'm excited to take long walks and runs around the neighborhood lake.
I have just one week left with all the family and friends I'm about to leave.  I wish I could stuff them all in my suitcase and bring them with me.  I am going to miss everyone SO VERY MUCH. 
Coming to an end of a part of your life is always painful, but it also means the beginning of a new chapter.  I pray Heavenly Father will watch over and bless our little family as we move forward.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I LOVE it! It is GORGEOUS!!!! Keep us all updated as you make it your own!!!

Anna said...

What a beautiful home! Congratulations & good luck on the move & Texas!

The Three Vree's said...

Gorgeous house Michelle! Can't wait to come visit!! And I'm excited for this new chapter in your life!