Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Snippets

Our week in Review
  • I finished up some decorating so hopefully I'll get pictures up of our home for any one who wants to see them. 
  • Mr. Giovannoni and I had our ten year wedding anniversary.  The Mr. bought me a Silhouette machine and I'm so excited to put it to use. 
  • Alivia got to go to a Valentines party this weekend with some new friends from our church ward.  She had a lot of fun.
  • I finally made it over to the library (and the sad part is it's literally across the street from our subdivision entry), and got myself a library card.  Next week I might attempt taking the kids.  It's a BIG library and it's attached to the local college so it busy too.  
  • I'm attempting to cook recipes I've found on pinterest.  I found two recipes this week that are definite keepers.  I love having the internet as a tool to find and try new ideas. 

No comments: