It's hard for me to believe I have a 9 year old. Next year he will be joining the double digits gang. I'm going to blink my eyes and there will be zits, hormones, a mustache, arm pit hair, B.O. and a teenager standing in front of me. How did this happen? Please excuse me while I go hyperventilate.
My first born son who came all wrinkly and beautiful, with your long, long, fingers and your sweet happy disposition, little did I know what adventures you'd bring to this family!
You're a great big brother.
You love everyone you meet.
You are phenomenal at memorizing interesting facts.
You can talk a hind leg off a mule.
You spend enormous amounts of energy arguing things instead of just doing them.
You think doing things right the first time is for sissies. Doing things twice is much better...
You are so intelligent and quick to learn whenever it involves creatures and critters.
Bless your heart you just want to be a GOOD kid, but sometimes your energy and your free spirited nature take over with disastrous results, but your heart is made of gold and good intentions and we love you for that!
You always share and think of your brother and sister. Never has there been a time you haven't saved half your treat for somebody else.
For Dylan's ninth birthday I decided to ask him 9 question, here they are...
Who is your best friend? David
What embarrasses you the most. Getting teased.
What is your favorite school subject and least favorite. Science. Math.
What makes you angry? When people don't give me what I want.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Palaeontologist, Arachnologist, Pilot.
What is your biggest disappointment this year? Not enough time to play the Wii.
What is your favorite thing? Pokemon Cards.
What is your favorite food? Pizza
What is your most cherished memory? My 9th Birthday.

1 comment:
Wow. 9!!! That was quite a vision you concocted for yourself....I wouldn't want to see (or smell) that either, but unfortunately Noah's already started. *Help*
Post a Comment