Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Snippets

Our Week in Review
  • Miss Alivia had five different immunizations this week so she could get registered for school.  I had to haul all three kids to the Dr's. office.  Between Alivia's dramatic screaming and her hysteria rubbing off on Isaac I hope and pray I never have to take all three kids to a Dr. appointment again.  We were like a circus act!!
  •  It's HOT down here folks this 106 degree "feels like" 112 degree temperatures are awful!  Even the pool water is hot and offers no relief.  August can't come to a close fast enough for me.  
  • The two week count down to school starting has begun.  Pretty soon it will just be me and Mr. Isaac hanging around the house.  He's very attached to Alivia so it's going to be a tough transition for him I think.
  • I'm headed out to Utah in October for 4 days!  It's what I live for these days.  I can't wait to breath in the cold and crisp October air.  I can't wait to see the mountains again.  I can't wait to meet my little nephew Kru.  I can't wait to spend time with my friends and family.  I have all 4 days packed with things to do I'm afraid it's going to be the fastest 4 days of my life.  Now I have to figure out how I can get the next 9 weeks to just fly by.

1 comment:

Nyra said...

I can holdly wait..for Oct also