Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School

I would be lying if I didn't say that every one of us was looking forward to school starting again.  It's been a long (dare I say boring) summer. 

This handsome young man started Middle School this year!

He was nervous and so was I!  He's only two days into it, but so far he's comes home with a smile on his face. 
Here is his back to school  interview.


This beautiful girl was probably the most excited to get back to school.  It's her first year of being in elementary all by herself.  


She has come home growling at everyone so I don't think she's as happy as she thought she'd be.  She mentioned that her teacher spends most the day yelling at them.  Poor dear!
Here is her back to school interview.

Ha I didn't notice until now that she spelled her own last name wrong!
Translation:
Favorite thing to do:
Hide and go seek
Favorite food:
Burrito Casserole
Something I really like:
Sometimes Chores
Something I don't like:
Taking a nap
Something I want to do this year:
Make new friends

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Why is Alivia's teacher yelling so much? I would be grumpy if I was yelled at all day too. Poor thing. I hope it gets better for her. Maybe her teacher needs a visit.