Our Week in Review.
- So far we've survived 8 weeks of being separated from Mr. Giovannoni. He's been here in Utah for a few days here and there and I visited him once in Houston, but life feels lonely and hard without him here.
- Mr. Giovannoni's family has been so kind to let us live with them. I'm glad my kids have had the opportunity to spend time with their Grandma and Great Grandma.
- Alivia request that her Great Grandmother Giovannoni make her pancakes every morning. I'm always appalled and I spend a lot of time trying to convince Alivia that cereal is better and to not bother her grandmother, but Grandma "Joe" is always tickled that she asks, so she happily obliges.
- Isaac slipped in the tub and split his upper right eyelid open. Thankfully it wasn't deep and didn't need any stitches, but now he has a black eye.
- I attempted to take all three of my children to a baptism without any help. Five minutes into it I realized I would have been better off getting wild monkeys to hold still and be quiet then getting my kids to behave themselves. I was so embarrassed.
- While at this baptism Alivia decided to sit on my cousins lap and proceeded to fart most loudly and then laugh ever so loudly at her manner-less behavior. I could have died from embarrassment!
- A second home option has hit the market. Both homes have the same basic floor plan, that I just adore.
Option number One
Located in Cypress this one is my favorite of the two. I like that it is newer, the painting and floors are all to my liking. It puts us smack dab between Mr. Giovannoni's work facilities (which are about 20 miles apart) so it would be a nice option for Mr. Giovannoni's commute. It has a smaller yard and some ridiculous HOA fees tied to it and the current owners are asking more than it's worth.
Option number Two.
This home is located in Richmond. We don't know much about this area. It is quite close to one work facility, but very far from the other. It is 4 years older than the other home, and the view from the backyard is the tollway (freeway). The inside is neat but I would definitely do some updating of the paint and flooring.
The yard is huge and the price is exactly where we want it to be.
All that is left now is to figure out what is the better option for us.

1 comment:
Both of those homes are beautiful! I can't wait to come visit, though I wish you weren't moving at all!!!
Post a Comment